Red Teaming and Black Box Network Penetration Testing
Identify and exploit perimeter vulnerabilities within your cloud, network and server infrastructure. We chain specifically tailored exploits and attacks together to gain privileged access to network systems and confidential data. Our comprehensive penetration testing methodology is in accordance with NIST SP800-115 (Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment) and PTES (Penetration Testing Execution Standard).
- Replicate the vantage point of a malicious actor with no access or prior information about your organization and its external/internal information systems.
- Identify high risk vulnerabilities in your organization’s external and internal information systems.
- Expose the weakest areas of your organization’s security posture by exploiting the highest risk vulnerabilities and attack vectors present in your external and internal information systems.
- Provide a full due diligence report including:
- Vulnerability details
- Risk mitigation and remediation recommendations
- Reconnaissance processes
- Exploitation methods
- Information system statistics
- Lists of any compromised systems/credentials
- Network diagrams and more
- For standard network penetration testing projects GoVanguard provides a free retest and report after a 30 day remediation period.