- Penbook Kali ARM64 eMMC – kali-linux-2019.2-rolling-pinebook_eMMC.img.xz
- Penbook Kali ARM64 SD – kali-linux-rolling-2019.2-pinebook_SD.img.xz
NOTE: To enable the built in wireless after flashing you must run the command below to compile the wireless driver from source:
cd /usr/src/rtl8723cs && dkms install .
The files provided above are for educational purposes only, use them at your own risk!
There are plenty known bugs with this release (more broken than what's working), if you want to report any you can do so on the project github page.
- Kali on ARM64, – Basic functionality
- Wireless (with post install compile command, no Monitor mode)
- Boot from SD and eMMC
What doesn't work?
- Wireless during build (must be compiled manually after first boot, fails if activated during build)
- Left side USB port (Device Tree Issue)
- Sleep and Energy Saver
- Some keymapping issues
- Plenty more…