Our team always strives to deliver best-in-class security solutions that ultimately provide maximum insight to our customers. GoVanguard is an extremely collaborative, flexible, and energetic environment where employees are encouraged to be creative, innovative, and to be themselves. We value diversity because it builds a better company and a better information security community.
• Researching and keeping up to date with industry compliance regulations.
• Assist with compliance information security gap-assessments for various regulations and frameworks (NIST 800-30, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOC2, ISO27k, GDPR, etc.)
• Creating and proofreading various information security reports.
• Evaluating internal company information security compliance.
• Analyzing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation.
• Communicating compliance policies and guidelines to GRC Manager.
• Developing new compliance policies and procedures as required.
• Perform other duties, assignments, and special projects and reports as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
• Strong Microsoft Word and Excel expertise.
• Ability to multitask, self-manage time and commitments.
• Strong attention to detail and well-organized.
• Excellent verbal communication and written communication skills, especially when communicating complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
• Exceptional spelling and grammar skills for proofreading documents.
• A general familiarity with any information security regulatory compliance requirements is a plus.
• Any IT certifications are a plus.
• Basic database knowledge Microsoft Access is a plus.
• All work will be performed remotely but the candidate must be located within the United States.