Compliance and Risk Gap Assessments
GoVanguard's Compliance and Risk Gap Assessments evaluate risks to your organization’s information systems and identifies gaps in your organization's policies and procedures. The output of our report contains a matrix of all your specific regulatory requirements mapped to your organization’s policies and procedures. Implementation maturity scores will also be provided for each requirement, and all low maturity items will have accompanying recommendations that include references to helpful implementation resources. Lastly, all recommendations in our report will be condensed into an action plan in order to provide your organization with a prioritized check list for addressing any low maturity items such as: privacy policies, procedures, and organization accountability practices.
- Companies Handling Credit Card Information
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Companies Handling European Union Citizen Data
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- U.S. Public Companies
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- U.S. Organizations That Handle Healthcare Data
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- The Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH)
- U.S. Federal Agencies
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- U.S. Financial Institutions
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB)
Information Security Strategy and Consulting Services
GoVanguard offers comprehensive security strategy services and consulting to help ensure end-to-end systems security for your organization. Our information security experts can provide actionable guidance to satisfy all of your regulatory obligations and reduce the risk to your IT systems. We can help build and maintain an information security program that consistently aligns with your organization’s needs so that you can focus on building your business worry free.
- Implementing security tools and processes into your software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Building custom tailored information security policies and procedures for your organization.
- Assisting with comprehensive onsite or online workforce training for employees, security officers and compliance officers.
- Implementing continuous security analysis and risk reporting solutions.