Welcome to Baker McKenzie’s new Labor and Employment video chat series for US employers. Our lawyers will provide quick, practical tips on today’s most pressing issues for US employers navigating the new normal. The videos complement our blog, The Employer Report, which provides written legal updates and practical insights about the latest labor and employment issues affecting US multinationals, at both the domestic and global level.
Please click below to watch the video chats and be sure to let us know if there are additional topics you’d like us to address.
- Mandatory Vaccinations in the Workplace 2.0: Spring 2021 Update (13 April 2021)
- Reconceptualizing the Importance of Place (25 March 2021)
Speaker: Susan Eandi
- Vaccine Passports: The Ticket to Our New Normal? (18 March 2021)
- Tying Compensation to Furthering Inclusion and Diversity Goals (11 March 2021)
- Changes in the Workplace Now That We Have COVID-19 Vaccines (4 March 2021)
- Tracking the Revolving Door of Reopening (2 March 2021)
- Charged Speech in the Workplace: Knowing When to Step In (13 January 2021)
- Workplace Safety | Practical Tips for COVID-19 Notification (12 January 2021)
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion | Best Practices for Managing & Collecting Employee Diversity Data (27 October 2020)
- Religious Beliefs in the Workplace following the Supreme Court’s Bostock Decision (17 September 2020)
- How Employment Counsel Add Value to a Company’s Inclusion & Diversity Programs (10 September 2020)
- Navigating Political Speech in the Workplace (20 August 2020)
If you’re looking for guidance related to the pandemic, please check out the below Reopening Playbook video chat series. It covers practical topics like masks in the workplace, expense reimbursement requirements, employee testing and screening and much more.
Reopening Playbook Video Chat Series
- Don’t get schooled by employee childcare issues; what you need to know about leave laws as schools struggle with reopening (16 July 2020)
- Employment Lessons From the Early State Reopeners (23 June 2020)
- Employment Litigation Predictions in a COVID-19 World: An Insider’s View From the Plaintiff’s Bar (12 June 2020)
- How to Think About Moving to Permanently Remote Work (5 June 2020)
- An Employer Primer on Workshare Programs (5 June 2020)
- EEOC Guidance: To Keep Employees Home or Not (5 June 2020)
- Trend Watch: The First Wave of COVID-Related Employment Litigation — What’s on the minds of employers and litigators during COVID-19? (29 May 2020)
- Planning Internships in the Summer of COVID-19 (29 May 2020)
- US Immigration Considerations During the Pandemic (7 May 2020)
- Key Benefits Questions Around the CARES Act (7 May 2020)
- Charged Speech in the Workplace: Knowing When to Step In (2 March 2021)
The post United States: The Employer Rapport – Quick chats for the US workplace (Webinar) appeared first on Global Compliance News.