ArticleCMS through 2017-02-19 has XSS via the /update_personal_infomation realname or email parameter.
An aggregate of all of GoVanguard’s InfoSec & Cybersecurity related Posts, News, Threats and Data Feeds.
psi/zicc.c in Artifex Ghostscript before 9.26 allows remote attackers to bypass intended access restrictions because of a setcolorspace type confusion.
psi/zfjbig2.c in Artifex Ghostscript before 9.26 allows remote attackers to bypass intended access restrictions because of a JBIG2Decode type confusion.
HuCart 5.7.4 has SQL injection in get_ip() in system/class/helper_class.php via the X-Forwarded-For HTTP header to the user/index.php?load=login&act=act_login URI.
Discuz! X3.4 allows XSS via admin.php because admincp/admincp_setting.php and templatedefaultcommonfooter.htm mishandles statcode field from third-party stats code.
zb_system/function/lib/upload.php in Z-BlogPHP through 1.5.1 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code by using the image/jpeg content type in an upload to the zb_system/admin/index.php?act=UploadMng URI.
- Set up Jython standalone Jar in Extender > Options > Python Environment > “Select file…”.
- Add ZIP File Raider extension in Extender > Extensions > Add > CompressedPayloads.py (Extension type: Python)
How to use
Send the HTTP request with a compressed file to the ZIP File Raider
First, right click on the HTTP request with a compressed file in HTTP body and then select “Send request to ZIP File Raider extender Repeater” or Scanner.
This Repeater tab makes it possible to edit the content of the compressed file and then repeats it to the server promptly.
Descriptions for ZIP File Raider – Repeater tab:
- Files and folders pane – list of files and folders in the compressed file which is sent from the previous step (Send request to …), select a file to edit its content.
- Edit pane – edit the content of selected file in text or hex mode (press “Save” after editing one file if you want to edit multiple files in a ZIP file).
- Request/Response pane – The HTTP request/response will be shown in this pane after clicking on the “Compress & Go” button.
This Scanner tab is used for setting the §insertion point§ in the content of the ZIP file before sending it to Burp Scanner.
Descriptions for ZIP File Raider – Scanner tab:
- Files and folders pane – list of files and folders in the compressed file which is sent from the previous step (Send request to …), select a file that you want to set the §insertion points§.
- Set insertion point pane – set insertion point in the content of the selected file by clicking on the “Set insertion point” button. (The insertion point will be enclosed with a pair of § symbol)
- Config/Status pane – config the scanner and show the scanner status (Not Running/Running).
In PHP Proxy 3.0.3, any user can read files from the server without authentication due to an index.php?q=file:/// LFI URI, a different vulnerability than CVE-2018-19246.
Logicspice FAQ Script 2.9.7 allows uploading arbitrary files, which leads to remote command execution via admin/faqs/faqimages with a .php file.
Adult Filter 1.0 has a Buffer Overflow via a crafted Black Domain List file.
Our Standard Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM EDT
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Where to Find Us
Data Privacy Notice
- – All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.
- – The use of these names, logos, and brands is for identification purposes only and does not imply endorsement.
- – Content syndication and aggregation of public information is solely for the purpose of identifying information security trends, all syndicated content contains source links to the content creator website. All content is owned by it’s respective content creators.
- – If you are an owner of some content and want it to be removed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org