Plan and Prevent
GoVanguard's threat intelligence services accelerate the transformation of information system data into actionable threat intelligence by combining external and internal data sources for context and prioritization. Our threat intelligence services deliver comprehensive, actionable intelligence that allows you to understand attackers’ intent and quickly prioritize threats.
- Reconnoiter data in real-time and detect external indicators of compromise (IOCs) pertinent to your organization including its employees, stakeholders, partners and clients from various clearnet (public records, company site content, social media sites…etc.), deepweb (data archives, metasearch engines…etc.) and darkweb (hacking forums, data breach lists, etc.) data sources.
- Evaluate IOC metadata for its potential impact on your organization’s security posture including potential attack vectors, compromised credentials/systems and exposed sensitive corporate documents.
- Provide full due diligence information to your organization of all ongoing, past and predictive threat activity, analyzed organization data, risk mitigation recommendations, threat intelligence data sources and supporting evidence.
Incident Response and Threat Hunting
Respond and Recover
We focus on core areas of the network, endpoints, and server infrastructure to identify and understand the how, who, when, where and why of a security incident or systems breach.
- Analyze configurations, log history and file system data of various server and network information systems to identify indicators of compromise (IOCs).
- Analyze network traffic, user agent strings and DNS queries for indicators of compromise (IOCs).
- Detect malicious command and control (C2) network traffic and software across information systems.